รับตรง วิศวกรรมซอฟต์แวร์ (นานาชาติ) ลาดกระบัง 2556
1. Applicant qualifications
The applicant is required to meet the requirements specified in section 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 below. The applicant is advised to contact the International College if not certain whether his/her qualification is eligible.
1.1 Educational background
The applicant must satisfy one of the following requirements :
- Graduated or studying in Matthayom 6
- Graduated or studying in the final year of a 12-Year or 13-Year education in an international school in Thailand or in a high school/secondary school abroad
- Graduated or studying in the final year in a school which has a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on academic cooperation with KMITL
- Graduated or studying in the final year of a vocational program in a college (in Thailand or abroad) in which the main language of instruction is English and, when completed, obtained a qualification which is equivalent to Matthayom 6 or higher
- Obtained (or expect to obtain before the beginning of the Academic Year 2013) a qualification equivalent to Matthayom 6 as being approved by the Ministry of Education of Thailand.
1.2 Academic records
The applicant should possess an excellent academic record. The applicant’s overall grade point average (GPA) as reported in the applicant’s latest academic transcript must be no less than 3.0 in the 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
1.3 English language requirements
The applicant must fulfill one of the following requirements on English language proficiency :
- The applicant's combined grade point average for all courses in English language study as reported in the applicant's latest academic transcript is not less than 3.0 in the 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
- The applicant has been studying for one year or longer in an international school in Thailand or in a school or a college outside Thailand in which the main language of instruction is English.
- The applicant has obtained one of the following test scores which meets the minimum requirement specified :
- IELTS score of at least 5.0 with no subtest score below 4.0
- TOEFL score of at least 61 on Internet-based testing or 500 on paper-based testing
- CU-TEP score of at least 60
- TU-GET score of at least 450
- SAT score in the critical reading section of at least 400
Only a score report which is valid (i.e. not expired) on the date of the interview will be considered.
|1) Application filing period|
The applicant submits his/her application and supporting documents by postal mail (see below for the postal address).
|1 October 2012 -|
23 November 2012
|2) Announcement of the interview shortlist|
The admission committee will select the applicants who are qualified for interview based on the applicants' academic records. The list of qualified applicants for interview will be announced on www.ic.kmitl.ac.th/se.
|30 November 2012|
The interview will be held at the International College.
|5 December 2012|
|4) Announcement of the accepted applicants|
The list of successful applicants will be announced on www.reg.kmitl.ac.th and www.ic.kmitl.ac.th/se. The decision made by the admission committee is final.
|7 December 2012|
|5) Start of Semester 1/2013|
Semester 1 of Academic Year 2013 is expected to begin in early August 2013. Prior to the start of the semester, there will be a pre-sessional course and an orientation session in which all the new students should attend. The actual dates will be announced later on the International College website.
|Early August 2013|
สามารถ Download รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมและใบสมัคร